A beautiful place...a different pace...
Booking FormPlease always check with us, either by email or phone, that your preferred dates are available so they can be reserved for you before you complete the booking form and reserve your flights.
Arrival Time: Lead Name: Address:
Departure Date: Departure Time:
Names of all person staying in the property, if under 18 please add the age in brackets e.g. John Smith (12)
Do you require a high chair or cot:Any other special requests:
Please Note: All payments will need to be made directly from your bank into our bank account, our bank details will be provided upon receipt of completed booking form.
Please read the terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. We will accept a provisional booking by telephone or email (held for one week). A deposit of £250 per week, which is strictly non-returnable, must be received within this time. The full payment must be made 10 weeks prior to departure. It is your responsibility to make this payment, as a reminder may not always be sent. Failure to make this payment will result in the booking being cancelled & the loss of your deposit. A returnable security deposit of £150 is also payable 10 weeks prior to departure.
2. Cancellations must be put in writing & the postmark date will be the cancellation date. Cancellations made before 10 weeks prior to departure will result in the loss of your deposit only. Cancellations made after this will result in the loss of the full total cost.
3. Whilst every effort is made to describe the property correctly & accurately minor changes may occur.
4. We cannot accept any responsibility for the breakdown of water, electricity or other services that are outside our control.
5. The property is non-smoking. Please restrict smoking to the patio areas.
6. Please let the management know of any breakages or damage that may have occurred so it can be rectified.
7. We cannot be held responsible for any noise outside of the property as this is totally out of our control.
8. We reserve the right to cancel a booking at any time if by reason of war, political unrest, strikes, unavailability of accommodation or otherwise, we regard it essential to do so.
9. It is compulsory for you to take out adequate holiday insurance. A copy must be sent to us when the final payment is due.
10. Strictly no pets allowed.
11. Only persons named on the booking form will be allowed to stay at the property.
12. You will not be able to enter the property before 4pm on your arrival day & you must vacate by 10am on departure day. Please leave the property clean & tidy and remove all rubbish.
13. We only accept bookings from families and couples.
14. We shall not be under any liability for any injury, death, inconvenience, damage, loss, accident, delay or additional expense how so ever caused, occasioned to or incurred by any client or any other person due to circumstances beyond their control or in absence of negligence by us.